KICC Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the mind of Christ and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God manifest in three personalities; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The reality on Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
- Christianity is based upon the following:
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- His sinless life
- His miracles
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood
- His bodily resurrection
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father
- His personal return in power and glory as Lord an King of Kings
- The fall on man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief of the Lord Jesus Christ
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death an shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in heaven and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torment of hell
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestow the spiritual gifts of :
- The Word of Wisdom
- The Word of Knowledge
- Gifts of Healing
- Working of Miracles
- Discernment of Spirits
- Various kinds of Tongues
In and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord’s return.